Procedure for ESI Registration
- Firstly our team can help your business obtain the registration in 2-8 working days.
- Secondly, our expert will prepare your ESI application along with the necessary documents.
- Thirdly, after preparation and submission of application, the concerned ESI department will process the application and may request for more documents if required.
- And lastly, while processing the application, our ESI expert will help you respond to any query.
Registration procedure for Employer
Factory or establishment registration with the ESIC is a statutory responsibility of the employer. It is mandatory on the part of the employer. Therefore, the employer will have indicate in a separate sheet
- Name and address of the factory or establishment
- Number of employees
- Nature of duty
- Name, address and designation of the manager
ESI registration is for all non-seasonal factories, shops, hotels, restaurants,road motor transport undertakings, cinemas including preview theatres, Private Medical and Educational institutions and newspaper establishments employing, and every other entity employing 20 or more persons.
The existing wage limit for coverage under the ESI Act, 1948 is Rs. 15,000 per month.