ESI Registration in Delhi
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as temporary or permanent physical disablement, sickness, maternity, death due to employment injury. Easily get ESI Registration in Delhi. ESI Application Form
Benefits of ESI registration in Delhi
- Online registration of employers under the ESI Act, 1948.
- Online registration of insured Persons (IP) and employees at the ESI Branch Offices
- Online payment of ESI Contribution by the Employers through gateway of State Bank of India.
- Option of access to ESIC’s website (www.esic.nic.in) in Hindi as well as in English
- Payment of Cash Benefits of all types Facilitation of Medical Care.